Monday, December 10, 2007

My friend Jeanette

Hi

Just a very small blog to tell you all that Jeanette has been working very hard and in secret for two weeks or more. Today I found out what she has been up to. She has made me a beautiful decoupage calendar. It is very personalised, to give you an example April is on the theme of ‘Happy Birthday Tina’ etc. I shall scan in a special page for you.



I hope you can see it is a picnic with Toffee and Gizzie, my two darling friends.

What a good friend I have. She says she loves me too.
Tina

5 comments:

granny grimble said...

That's ;ovely Tina. You must send us a picture of each month, so that we can go on the journey through time with you. I thought that Jeanette was away?

weechuff said...

What a nice thing to do:0) Did Jeannette manage to buy all her craft stuff the other day?
I can't quite see, but are they actual photographs of Toffee and Gizzie?

Croom said...

Leeta, Jeanette is back now.....until the next time.....a week on Sunday they are off again!
I will do that. With each month I shall do a small blog with the

Yes Sandie they are actual photos of Giz and Toff. Yes she did and more! She is sitting here with me now (Duh, why wouldn't she be)She brought lots of goodies. Now I want to see what she makes!! If she isn't selling them, and says she will still buy mine for friends, she must be making them for me to sell!!!! lol. Tina.

Jeanette Spain said...

You are welome Tina and yes I love you to.I will make cards for my family and Brians, that should keep me busy, no I won´t be selling them I´ll leave that to you anybody that wants to buy I will send them to you
Jeanette Spain

Babs (Beetle) said...

How lovely is that? :O)