Friday, August 17, 2007

Front room photos

I have gradually spanned round the room so you can get an idea, you fussy lot!
.



Below is the dispenser of iced and boiling water . An eyesore but Invaluable to us living in this hot country. Everyone that comes and uses it wants one :O)

Just in case any of you asked what that was above the drinks machine! We cannot put screws or picture hangers in the walls in Spain unless you do a very deep screw with a raw plug and butterfly attachment, Dave cannot do hundreds of those so these have gone up with blue tack :O) I change them every month or so. At the moment you lot have just come down and my children up!! Can you see Peter? Daddy in fancy dress? Granny & Grandads Wedding? all of us in fancy dress too. I always keep them up lol.

My little scruffy station. It holds everything I need for computerising though, and more.

Turn your head sideways and see my CD holder on top!! They say CARDS..CARDS..SOFTWARE..COMPUTER AND PHOTOS . The bell is to bring the dogs in pronto when they bark

Last but not least the silly stool I sit on for hours since my one broke. The box is to rest my feet on when the back of my thighs get sciatica until my knees start to hurt! You can imagine how I hang over!! Also did you notice my old fashioned monitor since my flat screen one broke! Also my broken printer!!

5 comments:

Jeanette Spain said...

The photos came out well Tina, well done I would recognize that house anywhere.
Jeanette Spain

Golfing in sunny Spain said...

Where is Dave in your pictures, did you tidy him away till they were taken, they all look very good Tina.
Brian Spain

Croom said...

Shuuuut up Brian!!!!! you know full well I tucked him under the bed whilst I took them!

Babs (Beetle) said...

At least we can see more of the room in these photos :O) It all looks lovely!

I thought I saw a photo of me on your collage, but I realised it must be you ha ha!

Gary said...

How come you have lived in Spain for five years and never showed us photos before? It looks gorgeous and I must say very tidy without Uncle Dave cluttering the place up! I love that your doggies come running when you tinkle the bell, that is a cool bit of training!