Thursday, August 23, 2007

My new camera

This is the front of the camera

This is the side view, a guard pops out to protect viewer screen from Light. When we were out for the day I could not see a thing on my screen but Jeanette could see everything :O)

What a lucky girl I am, and what a great friend I have in Jeanette.

.

Jeanette has also brought her Lexmark 3400 printer for me to borrow until we can afford to get one. It Prints of course and Photocopies, scans, prints photos directly from a camera photo card, it also faxes, and e-mails directly from printer.

.

Unfortunately she cannot find the software so I cannot install it yet. I am looking after Tiny for them tonight and tomorrow. They will be back late so I shall have to be patient and wait until Saturday when Jeanette has promised to re search for the software. Once I have it up and running Leeta, I can print all those lovely decoupage sheets.

Tina Spain

6 comments:

Gary said...

Cor, lucky you! :0)

weechuff said...

You are a very lucky lady!! What is Jeanette going to use while you have her printer?

Babs (Beetle) said...

Wow! That is very nice for you. I haven't looked back since I got my new camera :O)

granny grimble said...

Lucky girl! It really is great having a good camera. Makes it all worth while. When I think about the great bag of lenses and attachments I used to cart around with my camera, now my little baby fits into the palm of my hand and does so much more than my Pentax did, with much less effort!

Jeanette Spain said...

I have a good hp printer, the one I have lent Tina is one I keep in the van for when we go on long trips and need to print.
Jeanette Spain

Anonymous said...

People should read this.