Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our day out with Brian and Jeanette

Jeanette Brian Dave and I went out for the day yesterday. We had a wonderful day. Nothing went wrong at all this time :O) Jeanette has not come over yet so I am doing this on my own, I therefore cannot tell you where we went. Lol Jeanette has just arrived and says it was Fortuna (You are none the wiser are you?)

It was of course beautiful as usual, the lakes this time were green! not the slimy green, true clear water but very green. You can see it's clear as the rocks show through it!!










The skies were very blue but with light cloud turning the sky to white :O), It wasn't far from where we live as it was not a long journey.

Some photos for you.

Dave suddenly disappeared; Jeanette spied him as almost a red dot in the distance and took these photos with her very nice camera, mine isn't good enough for long shots. See if you can see him?












Jeanette zoomed the camera up for this shot!!!

Dave came back with theses bones, especially for Livvie to look at.



















Dave came back to get me, he said there was wonderful views, I went as high as I could he he














See what I mean about postcard bums of yesteryear?


























oooh I have got to stop this blog now, Jeanette will do some at hers, as she has just come in with a brand new camera! Wow it's lovely. She spied it out shopping the other day and has been working Brian ever since! (he still loves her as it has only been eleven weeks since their wedding) so she got it B U T I have also gained because she has given me her beautiful camera that took all these photos, I can't believe it and cannot spend one more second telling you as I have just got to learn all about it. Some gorgeous photos coming one thinks O)

11 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

What have you done to your bum? ha ha!
It all looks a bit scary to me I would definitely slip if it was me :O)

Croom said...

Nothing, it's just cellulite. I told you I had a big bum!!

granny grimble said...

You've got to have something stuffed down your trousers for the one leaning on the wall with Jeanette. That IS NOT your bum!

Babs (Beetle) said...

She's doctored the photo :O)

Croom said...

he he he, I never took rags with me you know Leeta! it is all me. What about my climb, much better than discussing my poor bum!

Gary said...

Your bum is quite lovely and the climb looks quite energetic!

Gary said...

Livvie thinks the bones are so cool. She says you need to get all the grime off them for her so that she can put them in her bone collection box! She also says that your bum is ENORMOUS, but then I pointed out that it wasn't your bum but the cleft in the mountain! (photo 12)

Croom said...

Oh dear:Poo, we didn't bring the bones back, I may have been haunted if I had!!!
Sorry Livvie.

weechuff said...

Hahaha!! What a lovely huge bum!! We know of course that it was messed about with to make it large, but did you mess about with the other one to make it smaller? If you didn't, then congratulations! You have lost loads of weight!!

Croom said...

Sandie look again, my bum is huge, look at it in the cave. No I have not lost any weight at all. I am rather large. I will loose weight though as I have asked Jay to do a weigh in with me and save the money for Xmas too. :O)

weechuff said...

You don't know what huge is!! You should see mine!! By the way, we have been saving at our weigh in since January, and the money really mounts up for Christmas:0)