Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good news at last!


Good news on the western front. Dave has just phoned England (well earlier today) about his pension and guess what? They have been under paying me; they are upping my pension to …wait for it…£53.00 per week. I believe I have the correct amount, I cannot remember and Dave is out walking the dogs. He he, how wonderful is that.

What with Dave’s pension and mine going up so much this time next year Rodders we will be billionaires.

Just a silly, happy little blog.

Tina

6 comments:

granny grimble said...

What was it before? And if they've been underpaying you, you should get back payments. I don't know how excited to be as I don't know whether you were receiving £52.00 or 52p!! Please let me knowX

Croom said...

I was receiving about £39.00. I thought it was 36 but Dave said it was 39.00. Yes we hope I will get a back pay. oooh I wonder how long they have been under paying me and how much the back pay will be. Enough for a washer :O)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Well, my guess is since you retired! That being the case it will be a big, big fat payment and you may well be miwyonairs!

granny grimble said...

Well that's about £13 a week owing to you. Ten weeks is £130, so who knows? hopefully a washing machine IS in the pipline. Fingers crossed XXX

weechuff said...

How lovely for you! Fingers crossed!

Gary said...

OOOOOH! You buy aprivate jet to come and visit us...or better still, buy me a tiket and I'll come and see you! :0) I'm packing my cases as we speak....red bikini...sombrero....cowboy boots....tin of sradines....