Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Birdie Num Num

Take a look at this photo Dave took with his mobile in one hand whilst feed num num with the other.

She is getting so tame now. Her feathers are all messed up and sticking straight up in between her wings from feeding her young :O)

I made a bird feeding box from a tray that food came in! I put some pine nuts and sunflower seeds etc. into a little bowel next to it. I brought them for myself as a treat whilst in England two years ago, I completely forgot I had them. I also soak french bread in water over night, I break it for them the next morning. They polish both off.


Birdie Num Num still prefers to be hand fed!!!

6 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

I hope you didn't put it in a bowel, it wouldn't be very hygenic! I think you mean a bowl ha ha!

Soooo cute ;O)

granny grimble said...

You beat me to it Babs. I love Tina's blogs. First you get the interest from her subject and photos, then you get the added bonus from all the humour from the lack of spell checking!
I wash I coud give yuo a hag Tina you are so coot!

weechuff said...

How lovely! We would so much love to be able to do that:0) I love all the birds we get in our garden, and what a bonus that would be!

Love Sandie (England)

Bry said...

What a cute birdy and an eyewatering place to keep it!!! LOL

Bryxx

Croom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croom said...

Shut Uuuup all of you! I was just testing you ;O)